(1) How to Set a Spectrum Record to Public
Using the SGM+ App
- Tap on “Records”.
- Swipe left on the record you want to make public and select the “Public” option.
- When a spectrum has been set to public, a small globe icon will appear next to it.
Using the Website
- Open up “My Spectrums” and click on the record you want to make public.
- Click on “Edit”, then under the access settings, select the “Public” option.
(2) How do I compare spectrums?
Users can select and compare two spectrums from “My Spectrums” and “My Collection”:
1. Open either “My Spectrum” or “My Collection”.
2. Tick the checkboxes next to the data you wish to compare.
3. Click the “Start ” button.
1. Click “Spectrums”, “Parameters”, or “Histograms”.
2. You can switch to “Normalized” and move the Y axis of the graph as needed.
3. After checking your parameters, click “Share” or “Reset”.
(3) How do I collect spectrum data?
1. After logging in, click “Scenario” (located in the upper left corner).
2. Select the scenario you need.
3. Click the heart icon on the upper right corner of each thumbnail to add it to your collection. You can check the contents of your collection on the My Collection page.
(4) How do I cancel a collection?
To cancel a collection, click “Cancel Collection” on the page of a selected spectrum.
(5) I think there was an error when syncing my Spectrum Genius Mobile+ with Spectrum Genius.
Please check your internet connection and try again. If the error still exists, please contact us.
(6) If I delete certain data through the website version, will that data also be deleted from SGM+?
Yes. Since both platforms are automatically synched, data deleted from the website will also be removed from SGM+.
(7) How to Download Measurement Records
Follow the steps below to download measurement records from the cloud:
- Open up “My Spectrums”.
- Select the app which was used to take the measurement.
- Search for a specific record by name using the built-in search engine, or directly select a record you want to download from the list.
- After opening the “Measurement Information” page for the record you want to download, tap the “Download” button on the upper right.
- Click “Allow” to permit multiple file downloads and start your download (file formats include *.txt and *.csv files).