(1) How do I register a Spectrum Genius account?
(2) I have not received a verification or account reset email. What should I do?
In the event that you do not see a verification e-mail in your inbox, be sure to first check your other e-mail folders. If a spam filter or email rule is activated, the verification e-mail may have been moved to another folder such as Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items, or an Archive folder.
If you still can’t find the reset email or verification email, please contact us.
(3) I don’t remember my password. Can I reset it?
If you have forgotten or misplaced your password, please click here and follow the steps to reset your password.
After opening SGM+, click “Forgot Password?” on the login page and follow the steps to reset your password.
(4) How do I edit my profile information?
1. After logging in, click the settings icon on the upper right corner and then click “Profile” to edit your information.
2. After editing your profile, click the “Update” button to save your changes.
1. After logging in, tap the settings icon on the upper left corner.
2. Next, click “My Account” to access your profile information.
3. After you’ve finished editing your profile, hit the back button to save your changes.
(5) Help! I’m unable to sign in to my Spectrum Genius Account.
If you cannot sign in to the website, please check the following:
1. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
2. Verify that your username and password are entered correctly.
3. Check to see if your account has been disabled. The account of a user who is found to have violated the terms and conditions of the Service may be subject to suspension. If you believe your account has been wrongfully suspended, please contact us.